What is HERE PrimePlaces?
HERE PrimePlaces is a service that helps customers find your business and contact you on the go.
If you're a business owner, you can:
- Claim a business or chain already on HERE and add or edit the info
- Add your business to HERE so that it will appear on HERE Maps and location services
Which websites and services will my business be seen on?
Your business info on HERE PrimePlaces will be seen on HERE location services and some third-party services, such as Bing Maps.
Can I manage business listings in different countries on one HERE PrimePlaces account?
Yes, you can manage business listings in all HERE PrimePlaces countries.
What happened to Bing Local?
If your place of business is in the UK, Canada, India or Germany, HERE PrimePlaces lets you add your business on both HERE and Bing Maps. Now you only need to claim or add your business once for it to appear on multiple services.
In which countries is HERE PrimePlaces available?
HERE PrimePlaces is available in 11 languages in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, USA, US Virgin Islands.
In the future we will introduce the service in other countries.
Integration with Bing Maps is currently available in Canada, Germany, India and UK.
What do the coloured dots on some place icons mean in HERE Maps?
The colored dot shown on some place icons indicates that the place was added to the map by the business owner. In the place details you'll find additional info that the business owner also provided.
To add your business to HERE Maps, go to HERE PrimePlaces.
How do I edit my profile?
To keep your contact info up to date:
- Go to HERE PrimePlaces
- Click on your username in the top-right of the screen. You have two options:
- My preferences Add your business name to your profile.
- My Nokia account Edit your Nokia account details, such as your name or mail address.
How do I add my business?
Before you add your business, find out if it's already on HERE.
Not there? Here's how you can add your business:
- Go to HERE PrimePlaces. If your business is on Facebook, you can import your place info from Facebook.
- Fill in your business name and address.
- What type of business do you have? Choose the most suitable option from the drop-down menus in Prime category and Detailed category. If your business fits more than one category, you'll be able to add it to a second afterwards.
- Is the pin in the right place on the map? If it isn't, you can adjust it.
- When you're happy with your business description, click Add place.
For your place of business to appear on HERE, you'll need to verify that you own your business.
How do I find and claim my business on HERE Maps?
To find out if your business is already on HERE and to claim it:
- Go to here.com
- Look for your business using the search bar. If you're offered more than possibility, click on your business
- Your business will appear on the map. Click on I own this place
- You'll then need to verify your business to prove it really is yours before you can change the info.
Can't find your business? Add it to HERE.
What shall I do if I am the business owner but someone has already claimed my business?
Even if someone else has claimed your business, you can still claim your business and start verification for it. The verification process will prove the business actually belongs to you.
You can also go to More details on the business page and select Report this place.
Can I add my place to more than one business category?
Yes. You can choose up to five categories for your business.
After you've entered your first category, you'll be able to add extra ones.
I’ve got more than 100 business locations . How can I add them to HERE Maps?
It’s easy to add all of your locations to HERE Maps. Fill in this short contact form, and we’ll be in touch to guide you through the process.
How long does it take to verify a place after the verification request has been sent?
The time it takes to verify a place depends on the verification method you've chosen:
- By postcard: three to six weeks
- By phone: 10 minutes
- By credit card: instantly
- By email: instantly
- By social network: instantly
- By document: two to three days
Available verification methods depend on your location and whether you've added or claimed your business.
How do I verify my business?
After you have claimed or created a place, you'll need to verify that you really own it before you'll see your business on HERE. After verifying, you can add more info and detail (such as photos), to your place.
If you haven't already claimed or created a place, you'll first need to find out if your business is already on HERE.
1. Go to Here PrimePlaces
2. Click any red 'Not verified' link.
3. You'll be offered one or more options for verifying your business.
- Phone An automated phone call service will call your business phone number and give you a verification code.
- Postcard A postcard with a unique verification code will be sent to your business address. This may take up to six weeks. When you've received the code, you'll need to enter it on HERE to claim your business.
- Email A verification email will be sent to a company email address.
- Credit Card Use any credit card to verify your business (not just a business credit card).
- Social network Connect with your Facebook account. If your business address matches what we have on file, and your Facebook Page has at least 30 likes, your business is verified instantly.
- Document Send us a scan or photo of a document that shows your business name and address, and we can verify your place in just a few days. You could use a utility bill, business license, tax document, certificate of incorporation or another document.
Depending on your location and whether you've already added or claimed your business, the available verification methods can vary.
How do I enter my verification code?
1. Go to HERE PrimePlaces
2. Next to your business, click on Verification pending.
3. Enter your verification code.
I tried to verify my business but got an "Invalid verification code" error. What should I do?
If the verification code isn't working, select Restart verification to get a new code.
Can I use email to verify my place?
Email verification is available if you've claimed your business from HERE and an email address and/or web address is already included in the place info. If you added your business yourself to HERE, you won't be able to use email verification, but other methods will be available.
I have more than 10 business locations. Can I add them all at once?
Yes. Just follow the easy steps below.
If you want to add 100 or more locations, you can contact our sales team for more help.
1. Go to Add all your places at once and follow the instructions
2. After you upload your places, you can verify them in one of two ways:
a) One-by-one using any of the available verification methods (depending on country: postcard, phone, credit card, email, social network or document) OR
b) By sending a request for verification to firstname.lastname@example.org and including your user name, email address or the Facebook username you use to sign in to HERE PrimePlaces.
Can I change the address that I want the verification postcard sent to?
No. The address we send your verification postcard to must match your business address.
I’m a reseller. How I can find out more about adding businesses to HERE Maps?
It’s easy. Please fill in a short contact form, and we'll be in touch to guide you through the process.
Why can't I see some of my business info on HERE?
We can't guarantee that all your info will be displayed. We'll always try to show your business info in the best way possible. If you're not happy with how your business is displayed, contact email@example.com.
What should I do if my business is located in a shopping centre, but the address is wrong on HERE Maps?
First, find your business on HERE Maps and claim it. To change the address of the shopping centre, find it on HERE Maps and use Report this place to tell us about the problem. We'll look into it and try to correct the address as quickly as we can.
If I change my business listing info, how long does it take for the changes to show up on HERE products and partner services?
It can take up to two weeks for changes to appear on HERE (i.e., here.com, m.here.com, HERE Maps for Windows Phone, HERE Transit, HERE City Lens) and up to a week for Bing Maps (in Canada, India, the UK and Germany only).
If your business listing appears in in-car navigation products, changes should be shown when the next CD or DVD update is released (and the customer updates their system).
How can I edit my business details?
To edit your business details on HERE:
1. Go to HERE PrimePlaces.
2. Click on your business.
3. Click on Add more info.
If your business is 'Verified' or has 'Verification pending', you won't be able to change your business address.
Why can't I see my business on HERE?
You won't be able to see your business until it's verified. Verify your business now.
After you've verified, it may take up to three weeks for it to appear on HERE.
Can I import my business from Facebook?
Yes. If you've already created a page for your business in Facebook, you can import your place details to HERE.
1. Go to Add new place.
2. Import your place info from Facebook by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
How do I post a Facebook status update from HERE PrimePlaces?
1. Go to HERE PrimePlaces and click on your business name.
2. Click Post on Facebook and follow the instructions.
3. If you have more than one Facebook page, choose the page that you'd like to post to from the drop-down menu.
I don't want my Facebook account linked to HERE PrimePlaces anymore. How do I remove it?
1. Go to Account settings on Facebook
2. Click on Apps and remove Nokia Prime Place.
Does HERE PrimePlaces store my Facebook data?
HERE PrimePlaces uses Facebook's own authentication system. Your info is managed solely by Facebook. None of your Facebook data is stored by HERE.
My business has moved. How do I change my business address?
To move your business on HERE, you'll need to:
1. Find your place on HERE Maps and click Report this place. Choose 'Other' as the reason for your report and write that the business has moved.
2. Go to HERE PrimePlaces and Add the business details again with the new address.
3. Start the verification process again.
I no longer own my business. How do I give up my place on HERE?
1. Select your business on HERE PrimePlaces.
2. Click Add more info.
3. Click Release place (under the map).
I want to manage my client's or customer's business info using PrimePlaces. How can I do it?
If you want to do this, you'll have to become a PrimePlaces reseller. Just let us know you're interested, and one of our sales reps will be happy to contact you.
What happens if someone I assign as an administrator leaves the company?
Deleting an administrator account also takes away the editing rights of any managers under that account. So if an administrator leaves the company, their replacement should continue to use the existing adminstrator account username.
For security, the new administrator should change the account password immediately.
How do I let someone else edit my business info?
If you have more than one business on your profile, and you'd like to let someone else (such as a friend or colleague) edit your business info, you'll need to add a sub-account.
1. Go to HERE PrimePlaces, click on Manage sub-accounts and then Add sub-account
2. Fill in the details of the person you would like to edit your info.
3. Assign them a role. A sub-account can have one of two roles:
a) An administrator can add, edit and delete info about your business.
b) A manager can add and edit info about your business, but they cannot delete any of your business locations.
How do I delete a sub-account?
1. Go to Manage sub-accounts.
2. Click on the sub-account you'd like to delete.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete sub-account.
Will you or anyone else send me marketing emails or call me?
Nokia Terms of Service require us to protect your contact info and not share it with anyone unless you've asked us to. If you want to change your contact preferences, go to your Nokia account.