Allowing others to edit your business info
I want to manage my client's or customer's business info using PrimePlaces. How can I do it?
If you want to do this, you'll have to become a PrimePlaces reseller. Just let us know you're interested, and one of our sales reps will be happy to contact you.
What happens if someone I assign as an administrator leaves the company?
Deleting an administrator account also takes away the editing rights of any managers under that account. So if an administrator leaves the company, their replacement should continue to use the existing adminstrator account username.
For security, the new administrator should change the account password immediately.
How do I let someone else edit my business info?
If you have more than one business on your profile, and you'd like to let someone else (such as a friend or colleague) edit your business info, you'll need to add a sub-account.
1. Go to HERE PrimePlaces, click on Manage sub-accounts and then Add sub-account
2. Fill in the details of the person you would like to edit your info.
3. Assign them a role. A sub-account can have one of two roles:
a) An administrator can add, edit and delete info about your business.
b) A manager can add and edit info about your business, but they cannot delete any of your business locations.
How do I delete a sub-account?
1. Go to Manage sub-accounts.
2. Click on the sub-account you'd like to delete.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete sub-account.