Searching for a place
How do I find a place using HERE Maps for Windows 8.1?
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap the search icon.
- In the search box, write search words, such as a street address or place name.
- Tap a place from the list of proposed matches, or tap the search icon.
How can I search in HERE Maps using geographic coordinates?
Simply type or paste the coordinates in the search box. You can use any of these formats:
- N 45'26'32" E 10'40'41"
- 25 24 49.3 S 29 56 25.5 E
- N57,555 E39,765
- 40,676069 17,356254
- 13.5957 100.6902
- 49 16'792N 013 36'986E
- N 52 30 2 E 13 23 56
- 52 30 13 23
- 50° 2' 50.915" N, 14° 20' 58.468" E
How can I see certain categories of places on the city page?
With HERE Maps, you can choose the type of places you want to be displayed on city pages. On the city page, scroll to the left until you see Top Places. Choose the type of places you want to see in in the city page and on the map, e.g., Eat & drink.