Writing reviews and adding photos
How do I add a photo of a place in HERE Maps for Windows Phone?
To add a photo of a place:
- Tap on a place on the map
- Swipe left or right until you see the photos screen.
- Tap add a photo.
How do I add or manage favourites in HERE Maps on my Windows Phone?
You can see your favourites and collections by tapping the ** favourites** (star) icon in the main menu of HERE Maps.
To add a place to your favourites:
- Search for a place.
- Tap the place icon to view the place details.
- Tap the add-to-favourites [plus-and-star icon] icon.
- Change the name of the favourite (if desired) and then confirm.
- Select the collection where you want to save the favourite.
To remove a place from your favourites:
- Tap the favourites icon in main menu and select the collection to see your favourites.
- Tap the place to be removed.
- Tap the unfavourite (star-and-minus) icon.
To see your favourites on the map (marked by a yellow star), select Settings > Show favourites on map.
How do I rate or review a place in HERE Maps for Windows Phone?
To rate and review a place:
- Tap the place you want to rate.
- Swipe left or right until the reviews page becomes visible.
- Tap add a review.
- Tap how many stars you want to give the place and write a short review. (A review of at least 20 characters is needed before you can submit.)
- Tap the upload icon (it looks like a speech bubble).
Is there a size limit for the photos I add to a place in HERE Maps for Windows Phone?
No. Your photos are automatically adjusted to the right size when they are uploaded.