How do I add a photo of a place in HERE Maps for Windows Phone?
To add a photo of a place:
- Tap on a place on the map
- Swipe left or right until you see the photos screen.
- Tap add a photo.
How do I add or manage favourites in HERE Maps on my Windows Phone?
You can see your favourites and collections by tapping the favourites (star) icon in the main menu of HERE Maps.
To add a place to your favourites:
- Search for a place.
- Tap the place icon to view the place details.
- Tap the add-to-favourites [plus-and-star icon] icon.
- Change the name of the favourite (if desired) and then confirm.
- Select the collection where you want to save the favourite.
To remove a place from your favourites:
- Tap the favourites icon in main menu and select the collection to see your favourites.
- Tap the place to be removed.
- Tap the unfavourite (star-and-minus) icon.
To see your favourites on the map (marked by a yellow star), select Settings > Show favourites on map.
How do I rate or review a place in HERE Maps for Windows Phone?
To rate and review a place:
- Tap the place you want to rate.
- Swipe left or right until the reviews page becomes visible.
- Tap add a review.
- Tap how many stars you want to give the place and write a short review. (A review of at least 20 characters is needed before you can submit.)
- Tap the upload icon (it looks like a speech bubble).
Is there a size limit for the photos I add to a place in HERE Maps for Windows Phone?
No. Your photos are automatically adjusted to the right size when they are uploaded.